Fave Places to Shop for Kanaan

When I found out I was having a boy, I will admit that I was sad that I wouldn't be able to buy all the cutest clothes. Well, while I probably have not gone as crazy as I would have, shopping and dressing a boy is still super fun! 

I thought I would share a few of my favorite places to get clothes for boys! And we usually like to keep everything inexpensive since they get them dirty and grow out of them so fast! It has not really cooled off yet here in OKC so we have still been in shorts most of the time! These are a few outfits Kanaan has been wearing the past few weeks. 


Shorts: Target | Shirt: Dillards | Shoes: Adidas Outlet


Shirt: Lush (OKC) | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Nike Outlet


Shirt: Carter's | Jeans: OshKosh | Shoes: Adidas Outlet


Shirt: Target | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Old Navy


Shirt: Marshalls | Shorts : Target | Shoes: Adidas Outlet

Okay well, as you can see I love to just buy a few basics and mix and match them. Target always has great jean shorts or little dress shorts. The Cat & Jack brand is super affordable and cute. I try to find out when they go on sale for like $5 with the Cartwheel app. 

My all time favorite place to get his jeans is OshKosh. They are usually $12 and sometimes on sale for $10 or even less. They have a specific skinny jean that fits Kanaan perfectly and comes in multiple colors from dark to light wash. If you join their rewards program, you will get great coupons and occasionally get $10 off coupons! They also usually have good sales at the beginning and end of seasons and for holidays. 

We usually get almost all of Kanaan's shoes at the outlet mall. We get converse, nike, adidas, and pretty much any sneaker my husband says is cool haha! I get some shoes at Old Navy, and also got some cute ones at Walmart believe it or not! 

We also always look at the baby/toddler section in every Marshalls and TJ Maxx we come across. You do have to hunt sometimes, but its also a great place for PJs!

The last thing that Aaron and I always do is to get a huge haul of basic shorts, shirts, jogger pants, etc. from Kohl's at the beginning of every season. The Jumping Bean brand is my favorite for cute, but comfy mix and match shirts and pants. I also like that I can pick out some Carter's, Burt's Bees, and Osh Kosh all at one location! We use the 30% off coupon and free shipping coupon that they almost always have (you can stack coupons!). 

Where are your favorite places to shop? How do you get the best deals?


Comments

Popular Posts