White and Black Outfit

Hello! Just after I posted that blog post a few days ago about how important it was for a husband and wife to stay connected, my hubs planned a mini getaway for us!! He swears it was planned before my post, but I will take it either way! haha 😍




Anyways, I got these white jeans ages ago from the Loft! But I am always looking for new ways to style my white jeans. And, to let you in on a little secret (actually its no secret to those who know us), my husband and I always have to match, or at least coordinate. And his closet is like all black and grey. Not exactly summer clothes material. So I had to get creative this time around! And I love the look. This top from Forever 21 is great for now, but will also transition into fall! Plus it is only $10!!

Comments

Popular Posts