Birthday Weekend 😊

This past week was my birthday! May 4th, which my husband is always reminding me is also Star Wars day. 😂 Well, my husband surprised me on my birthday with having my mom come over to babysit! (She's always the best!) We went out for a date to Barrios Mexican! If you are local and haven't tried it yet, you have to because it is so yummy! It was also a little Cinco de Mayo celebration a day early haha. We went to Starbucks for a coffee after and did some shopping! My husband got me a pair of Yeezy's for my birthday, which I love! Perfect for my momiform of jeans and a T-shirt!



Friday we just hung out at home and rented a movie. We watched LaLa Land. It was good! We used to love going out with friends all the time when we were dating, but now having a baby and Aaron working so hard, we just really love to hang out at home and relax. Parent life. Oh and Friday Aaron also designed and made me this art piece for our house! It is roman numerals of our wedding date! We have been looking everywhere for an art piece to go in our dining room and just really hadn't found anything we liked, so Aaron just decided to make it. He got all the supples at Hobby Lobby and it cost him like maybe $30 total. A great surprise gift! 😘





Saturday we went to my parents house for food and dessert! My mom gave us money towards our hotel stay in New York! We are going in like 2 weeks! Kanaan loves hanging out at my parents house, and it's always fun to be with my sister and brother-in-law. My mom got Kanaan some bubbles and he thought they were just hilarious to play with! Macy (my sis) and her husband Dathan got me a gift card to Blue7 one of Aaron and I's favorite local shops here in OKC and a cute knotted T-shirt! I did say at dinner that birthdays aren't as fun the older you get! 😝 Sort of joking, sort of not! Overall it was a great weekend! What do you guys usually do to celebrate your birthdays?

(Heading to dinner at Nana and Papa's)

Comments

Popular Posts