Mother's Day and the cutest slides!





I hope all the mamas out there had an amazing mother's day! I really was not expecting much at all because we are about to go on a trip to New York and it was just my birthday. But my hubs is the best and always does/has the sweetest things for me!

Kanaan got me a zoo pass membership with the sweetest card (obvi written by Aaron haha) that talked about how much he loves the time we spend together at the zoo! I had gotten a zoo pass last year, so I am thinking this is going to start being a tradition! 😀😀😀 The great thing about this pass is that it also allows another mom and baby in with me! So if your local, hit me up! Then Aaron also got me these Steve Madden slide sandals from DSW! I love them, and all I ever want to wear is slides now because 1. they are comfortable and 2. they are easy to get on with a baby on your hip! The slides he got me also come in black and nude so I might be getting another pair!

We spent mother's day at church and with family. Our church celebrated with a professional photographer to take families' pictures for free (I can't wait to see ours!) and with Epic Pops Popsicles. They are like these amazing homemade popsicles and Kanaan was loving it! We then went to my grandma's and my moms house. I am so so thankful to have all the women I have in my life as role models. My mom and I were not always as close as we are now, but she really is one of my best friends, and I call her first for anything about Kanaan. I love her! She even got me a mother's day massage! I can't wait to go get that done!

Overall, I am just so thankful for my family. Being a mom is hard. Really hard. But every mom loves their kids so much and would do anything for them with or without the appreciation. Buuuut some gifts now and then don't hurt! 😜😘

Comments

Popular Posts