Mother's Day Wish List and Gift Guide!


Happy May everyone! Actually today is my birthday! Aaron thinks it is cool that my birthday falls on Star Wars Day! haha 😂 Anyways! I have compiled a list of things that I would want for Mother's Day! You can send this as a little hint hint to your hubs or kids. These are also good ideas for giving to your mom, grandma, or really these are just awesome in general! 😊

Okay! First up I have been really wanting a new casual peplum top! This site looks like it has the CUTEST stuff ever! I am loving this floral top with the high neckline! This is so great to throw on with jeans and sandals! You know, the go to momiform!



From the same site (hello they have home goods too!), I found this super cute welcome mat! Aaron and I have been looking everywhere for one, and this one is just too cute. Plus, if he got this for me, it's sort of for him to so thats a bonus selling point! 😜 I also love how skinny it is!



Next up on my list are these workout leggings by Adidas. Aaron and I have been really into Adidas everything lately. But these tights are the perfect summer color and great as an athleisure look!





I love to journal. I journal during my devotional time every morning, and I often write about Kanaan, milestones, what he does thats funny ect. This journal from Anthropology is so so cute! And since it matches our decor, I don't have to feel bad about leaving it out on the coffee table!



Also from Anthropology these slides look so comfortable and perfect for spring/summer. I love the powder blue color!



Okay so these my mom actually got me for Easter, but they have been on backorder and haven't come in yet! I saw these Sleep Stylers on shark tank and cannot wait to try them! They are curlers that you sleep in, but with wet hair. Since they are made with yoga towel material, the moisture from your hair gets like wicked away. Pretty awesome. And with kids, doing your hair is sometimes not the easiest (hello mom bun) so I can't wait to try them out!



I am in desperate need of a new purse. I love this brown saddlebag from Sole Society! It looks so cute with the braided tassels and looks like the perfect size. Plus it's under $50!



As a mom of a one year old, my jewelry is very limited unless I want him pulling at my earrings or necklace all day. I am always on the hunt for some cute studs and these gold bar studs are only $6 with free shipping!!! Say what?! They are super cute!



So that's basically my wish list right now! What are you guys looking for or giving for Mother's Day?








Comments

Popular Posts