About me!

Hello! I thought that it was only appropriate that my first blog post was just a simple list of all things that make up who I am! I want this blog to sound like I'm talking to my best friend, but feel that for this a numbered list would be easiest!

1. I like to laugh! My husband, Aaron, and I are at our best when we are being silly and making up dumb songs, handshakes, or dance moves. I sometimes let life get the best of me and forget to just shake it off and laugh about it. Laughter truly is the best medicine!
2. I'm a stay at home mom to an almost one year old baby boy Kanaan! I was a high school English teacher and soccer coach before I got pregnant and decided to stay home. The days as a SAHM can be really hard and exhausting, but I am so so thankful that I get to love on my sweet boy every single day! I will look back on this time with such a fondness so I try my best to soak it up! I feel like with this I should say that I'm definitely a family girl! I have amazing extended family as well!
3. I love coffee. Like any kind of coffee. Idk if it's like a mom thing or what, but I just don't think I would survive without it! 😉☕️
4. I love to travel! It's a lot harder with a baby, but I feel like Kanaan still does really well. We are taking him to NYC here in a few months so I'm so excited to see how he does! I love really any kind of travel, seeing new cities, beaches, mountains, anything!
5. Speaking of traveling, my husband and I got married in Paris! And we spent half our honeymoon over there and half in London. It was amazing! I'll do a blog post about that soon! And we also sorta had Kanaan as a honeymoon baby! 🙈
6. I looooove essential oils! I use them every single day on myself, Kanaan, my dog, my husband, the mailman. JK not the mailman but you get the point! You can catch me over at oilsaremyessential on insta and FB to learn more if you want!
7. I love Jesus and my church! My husband and I met at a church, so it's only fitting that we are both super involved with and love our church! It's called Faith Church in OKC. Aaron and I try our best to serve and honor Jesus every day. We aren't perfect but we strive to hear his voice as he leads our family! I get pretty emotional when I think about how much I love my son, and how Jesus loves him and me even more than that!
8. I love sports. I love to play sports and am super competitive. I also love to watch sports. I cheer on the OU Sooners and the OKC Thunder! I grew up playing soccer and cheerleading and continued those through college, but I also ran track and played volleyball!
9. I have a husky puppy. Well he isn't s puppy, he's huge! But he loves us and loves Kanaan and I feel bad that he doesn't get as much attention as he used to but he is still our first baby!
10. I love being a girly-girl! And by that I mean I love to shop, do hair, makeup, get dressed up! I mean, who doesn't!?

Well, that basically me in a little nutshell. I hope you stick around! Feel free to introduce yourself! 😘

Comments

Popular Posts