Kanaan's Paper Airplane Party!


Here are some pictures from Kanaan's first birthday party!












Just like every mom, I scoured Pinterest for a fun and somewhat unique first birthday party theme. I had come across a couple time flies with airplane themes and thought I would do a version of that with paper airplanes! Aaron designed our invitations and they were so cute sky blue, navy, and grey with paper airplanes on them that said "Time flies when you're having fun! Kanaan Lout is turning one!" So our theme was set!

We invited people out to my parents house because it is big and they have 10 acres. We were hoping the weather would be nice and we could do the party outside but it ended up being cold but was still fun nonetheless. Aaron and I made all the decorations, we scored some vintage airplanes from an antique shop for $5 a piece and just painted them. We had appetizers and cake of course!

Kanaan had a blast eating his cake and opening presents! When everyone left he was so tired he would crawl for a little bit, then lay down, then crawl, and then lay down. So he slept great that night!

Comments

  1. He is so adorable! And the planes are looking great! I have booked a convention center for my son’s first birthday party. My sister is planning the decoration and the theme. I can suggest her this theme too because these colors are looking nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts