Pregnancy and Gender Announcement

Aaron and I thought we would for sure wait a couple years to have kids, but we're super shocked to find out that we already were pregnant like two months into marriage! I told my family first, at a restaurant and I was so nervous that when I said "we have an announcement to make" I then started nervous giggling all over the place that everyone was just staring at me then finally my sister said, "you're pregnant" haha Here is a picture of myself, Aaron, Macy, and my brother in law Dathan the night we told them!


We told Aaron's family with a letter to his mom. Aaron is all about letters and hand written cards and his mom loves to have things in writing for keepsakes. 🤗

We waited s few weeks before we made the announcement on social media just to make sure baby was healthy! This picture was literally take 2,071! haha!


We decided that we were going to find out the gender and then do a little gender reveal to my family and extended family at thanksgiving. Well, I swore it was a girl and wanted a girl. When the doctor told us it was a boy I started crying and was mad. Looking back, that had to of been the hormones 😂 I really do think that having a boy has been such a blessing to me and that I know I will have to lean on God for a lot of things to come in the future! Anyways, we made these little bags that said "Our little peanut is a..." and then they opened them up to have blue popcorn as a treat with a little peanut inside. :)

Comments

Popular Posts