Kanaan's Schedule!

One of the first questions moms ask other moms is usually a question about the schedule! So I thought I would do a post about it!

Kanaan goes to bed around 7:30. If we are out and about sometimes we will push it back, but really we try to keep it as close to the mark as possible. Aaron always changes his diaper, gives him a baby massage with lavender essential oil and coconut oil, puts his jams on and brings him to me to nurse and rock before I lay him down. I also fill his diffuser with lavender and cedarwood which makes all the difference in the world! And he uses a sound machine.

He sleeps until around 7:30 AM and usually Aaron wakes him up at that time but sometimes he is just sitting in there lol. He wakes up once between 4-6 to eat. I have debated whether to force him through that or not. I literally change my mind every day whether to ween him or let him ween on his own.

We then go into the living room and he plays pretty independently with his toys while Aaron gets ready and I eat breakfast and drink my coffee. I HAVE to drink my coffee haha! At about 8:30 I feed him breakfast and change his clothes and we play some more. It is usually pretty relaxed in the morning and he actually goes back down to nap around 9:30. I always nurse before our nap, not to sleep just to sleepy and lay him down. He sleeps between 1 and 1 1/2 hours in the morning. During his first nap has been when I workout and do my devotional and get some work done but Im going to try to start doing this before he wakes up. I'll let you know how this goes. haha


When he wakes up I nurse him again, he doesn't eat much its more just for comfort and cuddles and then we get ready for the day. We love to go to the zoo! Or we go to the grocery store or meet up with friends for lunch. Most days we stay home though and play outside or just hang out inside. We both eat lunch around 12:00. Between 2-2:30 I nurse him and he goes back to sleep again for closer to 1 1/2 hours. I watch TV, clean, work on some stuff during this time!







When he wakes up we change if we need to and play for a little bit more before I start getting dinner ready. I also do some picking up around the house. This is really the only time I let Kanaan watch TV if I can't get dinner ready and chase him at the same time. He likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! OR sometimes clips from a disney movie!


Kanaan is always so excited when Dad comes home and we eat, run any errands or just hang out around the house and then get ready for bed! Dad and I love that he has an early bedtime so we get some time to unwind, spend together, and catch up on our favorite shows!

Comments

Popular Posts