Magnolia Trip!

My sister is a teacher and a few weeks ago was her Spring Break! Our husbands didn't want to take off work to go on a trip so we assumed we would just have a staycation here in OKC. That was until my dad told us that he and my mom were going to Waco. We decided to tag along and packed up our stuff in an hour and made the drive to Waco!

I have seen a lot of pictures of the Silos and watched Fixer Upper so I sort of new what to expect! I was not ready for the amazing booths that would be lining the streets for the Spring at the Silos event! My dad was also able to entertain Kanaan while playing on the lawn! There are seriously so many fun activities to do! We also went to a super cute store called The Findery and some of the other antique stores we had seen on Fixer Upper. One evening we also popped over to Baylor and went to this ice cream parlor called Heritage Creamery. It is to die for! I got one called Derby Pie and it is like their famous chocolate chip ice cream with an entire pecan pie mixed in. HELLO! And we also had to make a stop at the Silos Baking Co Bakery before we headed back home. This super cute letter board sign is from the bakery! Here are some pics from the trip!








Comments

Popular Posts