Easter Fun!

Happy Easter everyone! 


Our family of three had a great Easter for Kanaan's first Easter! Aaron plays on the worship band at our church and they had four services, two on Saturday night and two on Sunday! We went with him to church on Saturday, and our church gave out the cutest shirts and of course did the cutest kids craft with his hand print on it! We then waited for daddy to be done playing on Sunday and went to my grandparents house with all of my side of the family (like 45 people!). Kanaan "hunted" eggs aka just sat and picked at the grass 😂 haha! We filled his eggs with puffs, but he still didn't seem to care! I also got Kanaan an Easter basket with a book about the story of Easter, some yummy food, spoons, bunny sippy cup, and a few toys! Everything inside the basket was from Target or Mardel's, and his basket was from Hobby Lobby. Kanaan's whole outfit is Carter's and my dress is from Target. I look forward to doing Easter baskets each year, but I really can't wait to actually hide the eggs from him! 










I hope you guys had a great weekend! What Easter traditions do you have? 

Comments

Popular Posts